Toutline Kapok Dubbing Slim
Our Troutline Kapok Dubbing contain the most used colors for dry flies. For those who don't know, Kapok is named cotton three and the fluff from seeds is very fine very similar with cotton but much lighter.
Kapok Dubbing Details:
- super fine natural fibers
- probably the finest dubbing you can find
- perfect for emergers and delicate spiders not only classic dry flies
- dyed using natural cold dye colors
- highly floatant material
- perfect for tying dry flies small and big
- 10 colors available in slim dispenser box
The fibers have a natural wax wich improve this material to float extremely well.In the past, these fibers was used also for life saving vest!
For tying this material is very interesting because is super floatant and because is very fine. Kapok can replace the synthetic super fine dubbing without any problem and more than that is biodegradable! Kapok can be mixed with other dubbing to increase the floatability of them.
Our set contain the most used colors, each color has a compartment with a hole when can be easily extracted.